[vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”3133″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][vc_column_text]As soon as you walk into Wake you are hit with intoxicating aromas that often beg guests to say, “It smells so good in here!” This paired with the anticipation of receiving a foot soak can often leave guests a bit overwhelmed (but, in a good way) when asked to choose a soak to go with their service.
So, we want to take the mystery out of this highly important decision and give you a rundown of all the soaks we offer and their benefits. All of our soaks are known to induce instant relaxation but each one has its own uniqueness that caters to your preference when it comes to skincare and pampering.
- Let’s start with moisturizing. If you’re looking for a moisturizing element to your foot soak, then we have just the right thing for you. Consider The Melt and the Clay Bath. The Melt has shea butter swirled in with a blend of citrus-y essential oils paired with neem which is highly moisturizing and nourishing for the skin. The Melt creates a thin barrier on the skin that locks in moisture leaving skin soft. The Clay Bath is a smooth and velvety soak that includes avocado oil which is effective in soothing eczema and other forms of skin inflammation while softening and hydrating the skin.
- Detoxification and soothing. If you are looking to soothe tired, aching muscles we also have a few foot soaks that will fit the bill. Good Vibes, Old No. 9, the Salty Beach Rose and the Signature Soothe all contain detoxifying Epsom salt or our signature salt blend that will melt away your aches and pains and soothe those tired muscles. Your decision for any of these soaks will be based on your scent preference. Check them out below:
- Good Vibes has a rich sexy earthy scent which evokes calm and relaxation. A few scoops of Epsom salts round everything out and adds a soothing element to this grounding soak.
- Old No. 9 has the invigorating scent of wintergreen so choose this foot soak to enjoy a stimulating yet soothing treat. This soak has our salt blend of pink Himalayan salt, Epsom and sea salt which has an array of benefits.
- Salty Beach Rose. So, picture lounging on the beach surrounded by roses, jasmine, and geranium with the salty waves washing over your feet. This is our highly decadent soak as it contains shea butter which is super moisturizing and our soothing pink salt blend is great for improved circulation and detoxifying.
- Signature Soothe has the classic scent of lavender and is combined with the clean scent of tea tree. Add clary sage and you have our own signature foot soak. This soak is also super moisturizing with the addition of shea butter. A few scoops of Epsom salts help you to detoxify and relax in bliss.
- Going within. If you are looking to go inward while you soak, the Meditation foot soak will allow you to do just that! Close your eyes and breathe in deep the scents of lemon, juniper, cinnamon, clary sage and peppermint. Om…
- Wake up! If you are looking for a revitalizing foot soak that awakens the senses and those tired toes then Tea Tree and Mint is for you. The tea tree is anti-microbial and mint will keep your feet happy as you relax in sudsy bliss.
- Classic relaxation. Still unsure about what soak to choose? You can never go wrong with the classic combination of Lavender and Chamomile. Simple and fragrant lavender will have you relaxed before you can put your feet into the bowl.
The truth is you cannot go wrong with any of our soaks. We want you to have an amazing experience from the moment you arrive until the moment you leave! When you arrive at our shop, our very knowledgeable front desk staff can help you choose the foot soak that is right for you. We look forward to you visiting our sanctuary so you can experience all that these soaks have to offer.