Assistant Spa Team Manager
We are looking for a massage therapist seeking upward mobility in a full time position with us as we continue to grow. Our team is looking for a leadership driven massage therapist, full-time, to assist in staffing management, hiring, workflows, & service execution excellence. This position will have direct reports including responsibilities for understanding scheduling, training, performance evaluation, management coordination, and operational workflows. This is an amazing opportunity for someone seeking a growth based management program with a supportive management team.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Best Paying Employee Based spa in the city.
- Merit led pay increases with a goal towards rewarding and retaining great people as we grow, TRULY complimentary massage, and professional self-care training.
- Paid Time Off (Waiting Period Applies).
- Weekly Health Care Stipend (Waiting Period Applies).
- Profit-sharing for eligible employees after 1.5 years of service.
- Merit pay raises.
- CEU reimbursement after 1 year of service with company.
- A supportive team-based philosophy &environment.
- Significant opportunity to advance in the company based on our companies staffing needs.
- Truly Complimentary quarterly and birthday massage.
- Awesome Employee Discounts & Friend and Family Discount events.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Full time commitment with nights and weekends required.
- Truly customer service-driven individuals who love working hard while having fun with a team of friends.
- Massage therapists licensed in the state of NC.
- Job experience and a desire to be in leadership and management responsibilities.
- Excellent communication, delegation, relationship building skills.
Send us your resume or stop by to pick up an application. We can’t wait to meet you!
Pay is commensurate with experience. A combination of management hourly wage & management commission wages as well as 100% of tips.